This Book Study Begins at the Ash Wednesday Service | Wed, Feb 26, 7p | Broad Ripple UMC | Then The Book Study Continues from Sun, Mar 1 – Wed, April 1 | Sunday Full Group Meetings 12p: at A.R.N. Funeral Home (11411 N Michigan Rd) Wednesday Small Groups: 7-8p Meetings (locations TBD)
Please join Pastor Carolyn and Gardener Kevin Young as they lead us through our 2020 Lenten book study. This is a groundbreaking new format for The Garden, which we plan to extend throughout the year. The study book is Inspired by Rachel Held Evans. This study is a quest to understand what the Bible really is and how it should be read. This quest changed Evans and it will change Gardeners as well.
- The study will kick off at our shared Lenten service Ash Wednesday (2/26) 7p at Broad Ripple UMC. Study guides will be available and those attending can connect after the service.
- At the first full session on Sunday, March 1, participants will set the format and locations for the Wednesday evening sessions. Are we meeting face to face, online, in folks’ homes, at a restaurant? It’s up to participants to decide, and hopefully, keep these groups going throughout the year.
- Each session stands alone, so when you think of that friend you wish you’d invited go ahead and invite them. They can start at any point in the study.
- First step: download the FREE study guide: http://bit.ly/InspiredStudyGuide.
- The book can be purchased on Amazon. Register on Realm or complete the Connection Card.
Questions: contact Kevin Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.