The Garden Gives Grant Opportunity
Non-Profits + The Garden = Success!
Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply for The Garden Gives grant. Awarded once per quarter, these grants are an avenue that provides financial and volunteer support to your organization and allows you to share the good you are doing in the community.
Applications received after July 2019 will be considered for 2020. All quarterly grants are filled for 2019.
What You Will Receive
- $2,000 to use towards the mission of your non-profit.
- Volunteers to support you in a service or special project during your award quarter.
Who Is Eligible
- must help others find and create meaning in their life and/or community
- may provide teaching opportunities, relationship or confidence building, skills training, help rebuilding lives, or support and encouragement for independence and self-sufficiency
- must be willing to partner with The Garden for a service or special project of the organization’s choosing
- will allow The Garden to share the partnership on their website, social media, print materials, and other avenues as appropriate